Saturday, October 1, 2011

Slogans for the "Occupy Wall Street" Protesters

One frequent comment made about the "Occupy Wall Street" protest is that the participants don't have clear aims, or that their aims are all different. So I tried to come up with a few slogans that might encapsulate the views of at least some of the protesters, and if I find the time to go down there myself (which I'd like to do), I'll get some poster-board and use them.
I came up with three. Here they are:


WALL STREET: STOP GAMBLING OUR MONEY & BUYING OUR CONGRESSMEN!


BOARDS & CEO's: SAY "NO" TO NEXT YEAR'S CASH BONUSES! REWARD RESPONSIBILITY, NOT RISKY, SHORT-TERM PROFITS!


WASHINGTON: PASS CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM SO YOU CAN
  • REGULATE DERIVATIVES TRADING!
  • CAP CORPORATE BONUSES!
  • PUNISH THE HIGH-PROFILE GAMBLERS!
  • TELL THEIR LOBBYISTS TO SOD OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment